Request a callback
Fleet Solicitors

0333 344 5012

“Excellent allround commercial litigators”.

Chambers and Partners.

Government Compensation Claims

Has a public body caused you loss?

Do you think you are entitled to compensation?

You may be right.

No Win, No Fee available.


Has a public body such as a local council or other government agency acted in such a way as to cause you loss or damage? If so, they might have been acting outside of their powers and a claim can be brought for government compensation. This includes local government compensation such as from your local borough or city council. We regularly handle claims in this area by way of no win, no fee.


For further information on how we can help you call our Managing Partner, Hugh Davey on 0333 344 5012 or out of office hours on 07914 897137. Or view our enquiries page.